Bladeless Lasik Laser Surgery in Pune
This is a non-contact method where the laser is used to remove the top layer of the cornea(epithelium) very precisely and smoothly. Vision correction is performed right after the removal of epithelium. For few day therapeutic contact lens are placed in the eyes to protect them and to speed up the healing process.
If the burden of glasses or changing contact lenses has been bothering you a bit too much, it's time you consider investing in LASIK laser eye surgery. The quick and easy procedure is accepted worldwide to correct the refractive error of eyes like nearsightedness or myopia, farsightedness or hyperopia, and cylindrical error or astigmatism. Infact, with this revolutionary laser-assisted surgery, it takes barely few minutes to bid adieu to spectacles. But, before you sign up for LASIK, make sure you are in experienced hands.
At Dr Parbatani's eye laser centre we offer the best LASIK surgery in Pune with latest treatment options. We understand the importance of healthy eyesight, and therefore keeping in mind that every patient's eye differs in corneal shape and size, we offer a bouquet of customised services. We have a team of expert eye surgeons with robust experience, skilled paramedics and nursing staff to deliver you the best LASIK surgery in Pune at affordable cost.
To know our laser eye operation cost in Pune, or to seek an appointment for the best LASIK surgery in Pune, contact us.
Fast and Painless Procedure: 10 minutes per eye
LASIK Procedure: Steps |Selection Criteria | Post LASIK
Whole Process + 4 easy steps Ensuring LASIK is right for you What to expect after LASIK
The Whole Process
1. Fed up with the inconvenience of glasses and contact lenses
2. Time to book an online appointment with DPEH
3. Our process is simple. You'll first get an eye checkup followed by a corneal scan.
4. Based on these tests, the doctor will determine your eligibility for Laser Treatment.
5. If you're eligible, the doctor will discuss the 3 types of Laser Treatments with you.
6. You can get the Laser Treatment done on the same day or book an appointment for a future date.
LASIK: 4 Easy Steps
2. The doctor at Laser Vision Centre will:
Examine your eyesight, cornea and retina to rule out any abnormalities
Measure the thickness of the cornea through a test called topography
3. If results are clear then the patient will qualify for LASIK. The doctor will proceed to discuss the 3 types of Laser Eye Treatments.
2. The doctor will schedule a follow-up visit at Laser Vision Centre the next day for eye drop prescription and precautions (e.g. avoid rubbing your eyes and getting soap in them)
3. After one week of using eye-drops and adopting precautions -the patient is good to proceed with a new empowered lifestyle without glasses or contacts
Bladeless Lasik Laser Surgery- No touch laser eye surgery
- Blade less Lasik represents a very recent procedure of laser refractive surgery.
- Its is a non-invasive surface based procedure(NO -TOUCH, BLADELESS, FLAPLESS)
- Its is a safe procedure that is suitable for almost everyone, even if you have been rejected for LASIK.
- How is it different from LASIK? No corneal flap is created hence avoiding any flap related complication.
SMILE is a new way for laser vision correction on the cornea. It uses a femtosecond laser to separate a thin lenticule(or disc) of corneal tissue from within the cornea. this disc is then removed through a very small incision and the net effect on the corneal shape corrects the patients short sightedness.
EPI LASIK is similar to lasek, but instead of using alcohol to loosen the epithelium like in LASEK, IN epi lasik the surgeon typically uses a blunt plastic blade to separate the epithelial sheet from the eye. This avoids the possibility of a reaction from the alcohol, which can kill epithelial cells.
- LASIK procedure reshapes the cornea to enable the light entering the eye to be properly focused onto the retina.
- Mechanical surgical tool called microkeratome, or a femtosecond laser is used to create a thin circular flap in the cornea.
- Excimer laser is used to remove some corneal tissue.
- After the laser reshapes the cornea, the flap is then laid back in place, covering the area where the corneal tissue was removed.
- The LASEK procedure involves little of both LASIK and PRK. Like in PRK, the corneal epithelium is separated from the underlying stromal layer. But instead of completely removing and discarding the epithelial tissue, the LASEK surgeon pushes the ultra thin epithelial flap to the side exposing the corneal stroma for laser reshaping.
- After the laser treatment is finished, the epithelial tissue is repositioned on the surface of the eye to cover the laser stroma and a bandage contact lens is placed on the eye to keep the epithelium in place as it heals.
Deciding Between Bladeless Vs Conventional LASIK
At Dr Parbatani's eye laser centre, the best eye hospital in India for LASIK, we offer the latest treatment to get rid of spectacles through Femto Laser technique. During the LASIK procedure, an ophthalmologist creates a thin flap in the clear surface of the eye, cornea. What differentiates conventional LASIK surgery from the new-age bladeless technique is the use of ‘blade’ to create a corneal flap in the traditional LASIK while Flapless LASIK procedure makes use of a high precision laser. Absolutely no use of blade makes the procedure 100% bladefree, painfree and stitchless. Besides, it offers instant results and excellent visual outcome.
But, in following circumstances an individual may not be considered for LASIK eye surgery:
- Age is below 18 years
- Pregnant/Nursing or Lactating mother
- Diabetes patient
- Have severe eye conditions such as Glaucoma, Dry Eyes, etc.
However, your ophthalmologist will be the best person to judge if you are an ideal candidate for LASIK.
Benefits of LASIK Laser Eye Surgery
- Get rid of glasses/contact lenses immediately
- Perfect eyesight with 20/20 vision
- Each eye takes less than 5 minutes
- Painless and stitchless procedure
- Improves quality of life
- Restores self-confidence
- Opens plethora of work choices like the air hostess, pilot, etc.
At Dr Parbatani's eye laser centre , one of the best eye hospital in India for LASIK, we offer LASIK surgery through the latest and 100% bladefree Flapless LASIK technology. Over the years we have garnered a global reputation of being the best hospital for LASIK laser eye surgery in Pune. And, we specialise in curing even the most complex conditions of the eyes.
Providing 'quality treatment' to masses has been the benchmark of our organisation. Hence with our network of patient-friendly hospitals spread across Pune, we aim to provide the best treatment for LASIK laser eye surgery at the affordable cost.
For further assistance on Bladeless LASIK laser eye surgery or to seek an appointment with our best doctors for laser eye surgery in Pune, speak to our representatives.
|EPI LASIK||TRANS EPI PRK||INTRALASE LASIK|
|Ease of surgery||Low||High||Low|
|Flap thickness||50+/-20 microns||50+/-20 microns||90-160 microns|